Thursday, August 7, 2008

Manifesting

While I have read an abundance of literature on creating wealth, prosperity and manifesting, I have found myself frustrated in my attempts to manage this aspect of my life. I will have periods of time when I'm doing well financially with little or no debt, then other periods where debt is accumulating.


I realized I have to take responsibility for the part I play in this. Have a chickened out from taking steps toward financial freedom? Have I  neglected to better educate myself on financial matters? Have I saved a percentage of my paycheck? Have I been penny wise and pound foolish?

The most important - "Have I learned from my mistakes?". I've made some good buys and some poor ones in my lifetime. I've also been exposed to some very wise people and learned much that I need to put into practice more often.

Money is not the root of all evil, but the love of money is the root of all evil. Money is merely another tool for us to use in this world. We can earn it pursuing honorable work that enhances our planet and the people on it or we can selfishly pursue money for what things we can get.

I know the difference. I've tried both ways and I know I'm proud of my work in this era of my life. It goes along with my nature of wanting to help people and treasuring relationships. I have progressed in the direction I wished to travel and chose to keep my life as simple as possible.