Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Route

There are new developments and I feel the need to explore them. I have progressed from my Mindfulness Meditation to studying the Buddhist practice. The meditation is the same, but I gain more insight into things that interfere from having a skillful meditation practice.


I have committed to sitting for about 20-30 minutes every morning and evening. I have no great expectations, but will address any blocks that appear. The latest is Sloth & Torpor, which I am not pleased about, but I realize this reflects my non-meditating life.

My philosophy has always been, "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow." This has not served me well as I have too many projects now waiting for my attention. So, I must change my philosophy to, "Do it now while you have the time and energy."